1. I am pretty passive aggressive, but once you push me to my limit I completely explode… and it’s not pretty.
2. I am extremely over-sensitive. The smallest of things hurt me and make me upset. I am literally the tumblr ‘ok’ face.
3. My absolute favorite smell in the whole wide world is the smell of the rain. It makes me a happier person.
4. Tacos make the world go round…. at least in MY world.
5. My favorite Disney movie is the 1951 version of “Alice in Wonderland”, but that’s only if I HAD to pick a favorite. I love each and every Disney movie to a certain, different level.
6. The Legend of Zelda is my everything, but I feel like I could be a much better fan then I actually am.
7. I love my tumblr, if I could follow myself I would… My blog, pretty awesome ;) (with that being said, I’m usually the most insecure person you’ll meet, but NOT about my blog. I love it)
8. The only thing I don’t complain about on my entire body are my eyes. Everything else I pick at and hate at times.
9. I have a thing for shaggy/curly hair… Like Kit Harington’s (John Snow on Game of Thrones) hair… yuuuuummmmeh!
10. I love to do community theater, particularly musicals. Belting while singing is my favorite! :)
11. YOU, Manlychan deserves a fact from me because you are a fantastic artist and I enjoy your blog a whole bunch :D
And my “Poes before Hoes” post has 154 notes now? When did this happen? What are words!? LET ME LOVE YOU ALL!
I love the spiritual stones idea too!
Zelda has SO much to offer for good tattoos, and the whole franchise has meant a lot to me for as long as I can remember, so when it comes down to it, I know I’ll be able with one, I just need to figure out what.
You should totally get Majora’s mask on your back! That would be so bad ass! Would you add anything to personalize it?
As for the late night showing, you totally should. So much fun :) A great experience too!
And yeah, that was one of the first piercing’s I thought of getting that didn’t involve my ears. How bad was the pain? Lol
I wanted a Zelda tattoo as well, and oddly enough what I was considering was a heart piece!
That’s awesome! Great minds think alike!
Have you been to a late night showing of Rocky Horror? If not I highly recommend it! They’re great fun!
And awesome! I really wish I had the balls or the face to pull off a lip piercing!
Oh, yay! See that’s why I love Tumblr, I find so many people with similar interests as me, and it’s just lovely. For awhile, no one I knew liked/knew Rocky Horror. As I got older, more people did. Then I found tumblr, and it’s just…beautiful, hahaha.
And the 90’s were the best.
I, of course, know your love for Zelda. One of the many reasons I enjoy your blog :)
It’s alright to be curious. I love when people talk to me on here. Feel free to ask as you please. Sorry if it takes me awhile though (like this), my life has been so full and chaotic recently. It’s weird! Lol.
I DO want tattoos, but I don’t know what or where to be exact. I have wanted one since… forever, and I’ve had permission since I was 17, but I’ve never had anything stick long enough to be like “Yes, this is what I want on me forever”, and I’m so cautious with that kind of thing. I want something I will love no matter what, and look back at it without regret or hesitation to why I picked it. I also need to find an area I know will look at least half decent, in my mind, when I am older. But I’ve had several ideas in the past, one that has come a long way, but I’m still trying to figure things out.
I’ve had many in the past that came and went, like for awhile I wanted Jim Morrison’s face on my shoulder, but then I realized that wouldn’t be right with me when I was 82, it’s alright for the people who do it, but I don’t think I’d look right with it. It’s all about your OWN personal preference I believe.
I see so many people with amazing/beautiful art on them, and I envy them because I wish I could do something like that, but I guess I’m just super safe. I dunno? I love tattoos! They’re awesome.
As for piercings, none as of right now. Maybe just more holes in my ears. For a while I considered a lip piercing, and it still intrigues me from time to time.
How about you? Do you have any tattoos? Piercings?